is anyone married in the catholic church?

if so did have you gonne to the what have you done for your marriage today website and grade your marriage, i just confirmed my marriage is in trouble. it is very sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think to go thru all of that is a waste of time..I dont think taking a test and talking to the clergy is going to help or hurt your marriage...Its just a way to mess things up more and to possibly prolong things.
    Anonymous

• well ok but i been knowing for a while and i just keep hoping things will get better is like we have nothing in common. i mean if your marriage is stable then it wouldnt hurt to take the lil test just for fun. right. when we got married we took a test and everything was matching we expected the same things and now is like not.
    Anonymous

• No. The restrictions are too difficult and they want a substantial MANDATORY "donation". Thank you, but, no.
    Anonymous

• Was it a test that gives a grade on how much you have in common? It didn't test to see if you liked the same kind of ice cream but if you both wanted kids, etc. If you both had the same beliefs and morals is what I mean. We took it and I am so grateful we did. It basically opened up conversation before we got married. Me and my husband did score pretty high if I remember correctly. I think it was a score of 97%. I think they are totally worth it.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes I am...and I have never regret it
    juju40

Answer by juju40 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2009