33 weeks

I know it normal to cry during pregnancy but I only did it in my first trimester and now its back and I cry at the littlest things like for example my hubby putting socks in the washer when its only suppose to be jeans and it gets me so mad I just wanted to know if this is normal cry over the darnest things in the last weeks of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah its totally normal
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh it gets worse, I had those little bursts of tears at the end of pregnancy, now my baby is 2 1/2 months, and i start to tear up over happy things or sad things. Things i see on tv etc, I tried to control it, i dont know what it is. I guess hormones are going crazy that or me. hehe
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes its normal.. i cried my WHOLE pregnancy with my son.. over the stupidest things
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would cry when i was preg. at a McDondles commersal...lol w/#2 i cryed about everything you'll be ok girl you don't have that much longer to go hang in there!

kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh, absolutely! Your hormones are on the biggest rollercoaster EVER. You'll probably get angry about things you normally wouldn't as well, this is very common. Hopefully your husband can not take it personally.

I, on the other hand, spend my pregnancy telling my husband to beware in case I yelled unnecessarily at him or had a crying fit, and instead was a cool cucumber ALL the time. I never got married, didn't cry, nothing. I think my baby sucked the emotion right out of me!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh my goodness... if someone looks at my cross eyed I break down! I was fine for the majority of my second trimester, but now that it is getting closer to the end, I am losing it again!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yeah...I cried a lot during the first trimester, second trimester and its still going strong in the third trimester. I am 31 weeks along and I dont think it will stop until after she is born. Good Luck and cry away!!! Nothing wrong with pregnant tears.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009