JUST PICTURES?

alright i havent here in a while.. so yeah how's everyone??

anyhows.. so about a month ago i posted about how my SO speaks to his ex still.. and their buddy buddy! well.. he had a cellphone about a month ago.. that he had for awhile..but somehow that phone never made it home with him. or it was always lost.. so we went to his mother for the weekend.. and i found it.. so i stuffed it in my bag... well.. i was looking through it and their was pictures of his exx's boobs and other pics.. eww!! and i asked him about it.. and he's like its just pictures.. and to me its not.. rawr! i dont know he's pissing me the eff. off!

is it normal for a guy to have pics of naked women on his phone??

if not what should i do?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• naked women maybe, naked ex's? I thnk thats a whole other world. I would be pissed.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• No!! DEF not. I don't know what to suggest, but mine would be gone!!! Long gone.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• um no not normal. Maybe if it was a model or someone he obviously didn't know. But of his ex?? Nope.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• well.. he said tht its the same thing as having pics of any naked girl on their.. and i'm like no its not.. and he's like i dont trip when you talk to your homeboys.. rawr!! i'm pissed the ffuck off..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• ok my hubby has an old phone that doesnt work but he dont look at it either that had pic of his ex sucking his**** and i didnt thing nothing of it cause it was an old phone and he didnt use it but since he was using it I would have been pist... you have every right to bee mad about that.... thats not right he should have more respect for you.
    Anonymous

• Ok, but do you have pics of your homeboys naked? Totally different, don't let him change the subject on you like that. Oh and I'm doing fine how are you?!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yeah, I don't think that naked pictures of the ex would be acceptable in my house. If he has the pictures still that means that maybe he still have feelings for her. I wouldn't tolerate that, because he should have deleted them the moment she sent them and he should have told her you know what I have someone in my life. To me that is a form of disrespect. I would not let him get away with this. How long have you been in this relationship and I didn't read your previous post is he just a boyfriend, because if he is DUMP Him.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 8:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would so kick his ass! If i found that i would kick my husband out!
    Anonymous

• I agree with everyone above. Naked pictures of ex's is a NO! And the freaky part about it is that he still talks to her. It's not like it's an ex that he doesn't communicate with... If I saw my ex I would be kind of weirded out!
    girlletmetellu

Answer by girlletmetellu at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It's not just pictures, it's naked pics of an ex that he's still talking to. I'd be so past ticked off on that one. I think I'd have to get him a new phone with no camera and block all texting and internet so she couldn't send anymore before I'd even consider being okay with him.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2009