when you have contractions does the baby still move?

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes... it is strange. My son was so active when I was in labor. I couldn't decide if I liked know that he was moving and good or if it annoyed me, because it was distracting me from my focus. :) But if you are in active labor, they will be kicking and moving downward.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My babies also moved a lot during labor. I always thought they'd stop, but not my LOs!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Sometimes...I stopped feeling my son when I was in labor, but I guess I should have been feeling him. Nothing was wrong, I just couldn't distinguish the kicks anymore!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• OMG, everytime I had a bad contraction, I got a swift kick in the ribs. My ribcage felt as if someone punched it the morning after he was born.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• do you get back pain too?and I have to pee alot right now?
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009