Have you ever missed three periods in a row?

I have missed three, have an appt at the end of the month with the gyn but am just wondering what your experiences have been. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms but have ruled that out because as of a week ago, hpt was negative. I know there are many possible reasons but what was yours? I am pretty sure there is some physical reason because of the discomfort and I haven't had any more stress than usual. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Health

• Last time i went that long without a perid was bootcamp then pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I have. I've just been really screwed up with my periods ever since I had my kids. I knew I wasn't pregnant b/c I hadn't had sex for like a yr before it happened (yes, I have no life. lol). I saw my dr and she ran some tests and my problem was just a hormonal imbalance. I had my tubes tied after my youngest was born, but she put me on the Nuvaring for a few months. It helped. I still miss one or two here or there, but usually when that happens, I can look at what's going on and see where I am stressed. Or, the last time it happened was when I was supposed to get it the week before vacation, and I was really wanting it to come so I wouldn't be on it while on vacation, so it never came at all. If there's discomfort, though, I don't think it'll be a simple hormonal imbalance, but maybe. I'm sure you'll be fine, though. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yes, I have. I was pregnant then breastfeeding.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Just because a pregnancy test comes back neg doesn't mean you are not pregnant. My sister did not test positive till she was almost 5 monts pregnant. :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• OH i did not have a period when I was nursing and when I was on the depo shot
    Soniam301

• OMG, Soniam301, lol, that is scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• The first one you wrote, not the second.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2009