What is the percentage of time that you have an orgasm when you have sex? 50%..100%

I don't have one often and I am currently working on it with my DH. LOL! Just wondered what other moms experience. Any suggestions on having one more often? Our sex is great, but I don't have one all the time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 90%? I think it's all about working on your specific needs, don't worry with time they'll get more frequent, well mine did anyway, as the years passed :).
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well, since I had dd, I have NO sex drive. I give it to him for his sake, but I could do without it and I wouldn't say I'm not really into it. Hopefully, it comes back soon.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i have a very low sex drive and if i do have an orgasm, its only because its For my hubby and not for myself, i could go without an orgasm for more then a week.
    in high school i used to have 2 in the same night but not anymore!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• 0% =( never had one
    Anonymous

• I would say about 75%. I never have one over penetration, just oral and I usually get as much of that as I want...the 25% would have to be quickies when oral isn't a part of it or if I'm just not in the mood and doing it anyway for his sake.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• OMG...100% !!! Let's just say, I know my body very well. ; )
    Anonymous

• Put it this way,if momma aint happy,aint nobody happy!!!! So papa makes sure he does everything right lol.So in answer to your question ,everytime baby!
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have never had one with just plain sex. If he uses is fingers at the same time, then I'll have one.
    Anonymous

• 98%- the missing two % is because I'm counting when we have a sitter and momma celebrated a bit too much before hand. . .

But usually not with just penetration. If I have one first manually, then I might get a second in there. . .

And if you haven't, speak up! Tell that boy he needs to take care of you and maybe have a LITTLE bit to drink to relax ( see above)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• oh and my suggestion for having more?
    Get him to take care of you first.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009