Can someone recommend a good over the counter face mask for cleansing my face.

thread123

Asked by thread123 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like Burt's Bees. But masks generally aren't for cleansing, they're for tightening and minimizing pores or for help with zits. If you mean a good moisturizing mask, try making your own. For a good tightening mask just whisk up an egg and put it on your face and let it dry. For moisture mix olive oil, egg, mayonnaise and plain yogurt. That also makes an excellent hair mask.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I found the best face masque but I use it also as a cleanserand lite moisturizer. It is called got2be in your face-All Mixed Up-Mash Masque.The brand is got2be and it has banana,oatmeal and almond oil .My face freaks out all the time unless I use this stuff-I swear pile it on your face and it feels like Heaven.I hate to take it off.lol.It is a popular brand but my local Dollar Tree had it-I bought a case,all they had!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oops I just read it and it actually is a cleansing masque not just a mask mask lol.
    Bearsjen

• I like alba deep sea cleansing mask. It stings a bit but helps with my crater pores.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Try the Mary Kay 3-in-1 Cleanser. It cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes all in one simple step. If you would like some, send me an email at county_line_1979@hotmail.com
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 9:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thank-you for all the replies,now I have a place to start.
    thread123

Answer by thread123 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009