Dark circles--for a baby?

I know that my son has been really fussy and a horrible sleeper the last 2 weeks. I get him to sleep as much as possible. He now has horrible dark circles under his eyes---do i need to be concerned about this, or once he goes back into his sleep mode--will they go away---I'm starting to worry it may be something else though he seems perfectly fine.

chaoshappens

Asked by chaoshappens at 9:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's most likely just the lack of sleep, it can also be attributed to allergies, but with what you said i would most likely say it's lack of sleep. Just make sure you check with the ped next time you go in.
    Anonymous

• I would think allergies, my son had dark circles and it was allergies, that is a good question to talk to your ped. about.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My daughter gets those too everytime her sleep is disrupted. It takes a week or so of decent sleep but they do go away.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• sugar can also cause dark circes. a trip to the chiropractor can fix it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009