when do u know that you are not in love in more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• im wondering the same. are you happy like you used to be? and whats changed that you feel you two might be drifting?
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't know for sure i havent been in the out of love stage and I hopefully never will but maybe when you cant see yourself with that particular person for the rest of your life.....
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 9:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• For me it was when I started wondering if there was more to life than the feeling that I was settling. So we seperated, divorced and I have since remarried to my soulmate. I was with my ex husband almost 9 years between dating and marriage.
    paralegalmommy

Answer by paralegalmommy at 9:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• when I started to ask the ? you asked if when I realized I wasn't in love anymore... if you have to ask.. then it's not there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• if you're asking- you're not inlove.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I disagree that if you're asking, you're not in love. I think a lot of couples go thru stages of one or both wondering if there's more, if this or that... I've thought that I loved but wasn't in love and it was just a patch I went t hru. I worked to draw us back closer and lucky for me, it paid off. When I tried, he tried :) For the honeymooners, I can assure you, someday you will understand what I'm talking about and you'll be glad you gave it some effort to work it out (that's if you're just out of love, not if he's been violent/cheating).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• love is a choice, if you're feeling "out of love" with your hubby, try the book "The Five Languages of Love", it's really great, and if you work at it, can put the "spark" back in your marriage
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• The fact that you are asking the question...humm to dif opinoins already. Personally if you didn't ask the question, I would think that it means you care enough to ask. All couples at some point say is this it...nothing else...and it is hard. The wisest thing I ever heard was a couple had been married for 75 years and they said the only thing that got them through was that one was out of love the other had to love enough for the both of them. Can't dismiss someone being married that long. Even I have asked the ? a couple of times, but a week or two will pass and I know for sure that I do love my man and always will.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• well i can't stand my husband....he really gets on my nerves all the time and treats me bad. that's how i know i'm not IN LOVE with him anymore. i still do love him thou....he is my husband and the father of my kids. amazingly enough there is a difference
    Anonymous