Big Blood Cloth in Uterus along with baby...

Im 6 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding the 30th. I freeked out and went to the ER.. Ultrasound at the time showed my baby and some blood but no explanation.. They said my hormone level had doubled from a day ago and that other than that everything looked fine.

Well today I went back cause I have continued to bleed and this time they said I have a big blood cloth its separete from the baby and looks like its under the baby. They "think" they see a heartbeat but it's too early to tell. All they can tell me is that I have a threatened abortion and that there is no telling what will happen. Baby might survive or it might not.. So has anyone been in my shoes? Help please Im going crazy..

Barbara144

Asked by Barbara144 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry Mama. I think all you can really do is take care of yourself and pray! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have had severe bleeding in early pregnancy. I never went in for an u/s though. I came to terms with the fact that I was miscarrying, then found out that I wasn't. You can message me if you like. I understand the fear and uncertainty. At this point, it is pretty much time that you need. If your hormones are going up then that is a good sign.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I am prone to clots. WHen I get pregnant I have to be on Lovenox and baby aspirin. Lovenox is a blood thinner to prevent clots. You may ask your doctor about that. I think it can reduce a clot too and is perfectly safe for the baby.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I dont mean to give any false hope, but my sister in law had the same thing and she made it full term. Im sure its different in each pregnancy though.....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun!!!!
    BRIANNASMAMA07

Answer by BRIANNASMAMA07 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• ***Bump***
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2009