• In the Spotlight:

How do get pregant with a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You don't. ;) You get pregnant so you can bring a baby into thisworld and become a Mommy, sex should not matter. There is no way, short of some experimental in-vitro procedures, to choose your baby's sex.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• the only way to gender predict is having the sperm and egg meet in a lab. I agree with Katie, sex shouldn't matter... if it does, then maybe now isn't the right time to be thinking about getting pregnant.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i agree with the above but boys are so much better i love minee : )
    ( i would be thrilled with a girl too)
    shellxobabie

Answer by shellxobabie at 9:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• First and foremost, you need to be ready for a child either way. You can't guarantee a specific sex! However, I had two boys and REALLY wanted a girl. I prayed and prayed, and heard about a book called "How to choose the sex of your baby" It was written in the 70's! Anyway, there are a few things you can try to POSSIBLY sway it in your direction. Those that say they don't care about the sex, well, maybe they don't. Maybe it was hormones that had me FRANTIC to have a girl. SO MUCH so that I would up with two!!! But, I WAS prepared to love and nuture and adore whatever blessing that came my way. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• your the kind of person that scares me. what are you going to do if it is a boy?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• okay in my oppinion the ladies that say that it shouldnt matter the sex probably have one of each at least or just got exactly what they wanted so they dont have the longing or the desire of a daughter because they dont care. But I will be the FIRST to tell you that I am right there with ya sister. and i am currently preggers with our 3rd and finally child we have 2 boys and we used the shettles method to ttc a daughter and know i also know that nothing is 100% but why does it hurt ttc a girl yes i am prepared that i may have another son and i will love him with all my heart but i want a daughter and there is nothing wrong with that. i have a group were i have everything you need to know about ttc a girl like i said it isnt fool proof. if you let me know i will get you the link to the site and i would gladly talk to you.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 10:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Actually ashleejo, I have one son and I am 90% (without an u/s) that I am pregnant with another boy. Does it bother me? No... I want this baby no matter what the gender.
    It is really a sign of maturity that you (speaking generally) are going to love a child no matter what. If you (again, speaking generally) can't be that mature, then you shouldn't be a parent.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• have sex
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 2:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2009