Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What if you do not like to have sex you with your love one any more?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • well you need to be more specific, find out what about the sex that is bothering you? Once you can find the problem... (he comes to fast, doesn't give you enough attention, etc) you can work with him on fixing it.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

  • I think it really depends on if it is his issue or yours. If you're getting self conscious or if you're sex drive is just gone, you gotta fix it. If its something he is doing, he needs to fix it. If that is the only problem in the relationship, well, there is more to love than good sex...and sex is easier to get back than a good relationship/partnership.

    Answer by kabbot01 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

  • I've found that a lot of casual touching sparks the chemistry again for me and mine. When I walk by I make a point to touch him, whether it be on his shoulder, back or just hug him and I don't know why but it does something for me.

    Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

  • Is it a total disinterest in sex or just with your SO? If you just have no sex drive, it can indicate physical or emotional problems you are having and it might help to see your doctor. If it's just your SO, then you need to take a hard look at your relationship to see what's going on.

    Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.