Need help with a hard choice!?

I have 2 little girls, one from my marriage and one from a relationship prior to my marriage. Now I am divorced and have been with this man for about 5 months! I just found out that I am pregnant! And believe me we where safe I was on the pill and we always used a second method! There is so much going on in our lives, and we arent getting a long so well, I am not sure if I want to be with him forever, and I dont want 3 kids with 3 different men! I thought "next time" was for good, but I am just divorced and starting over! If you where me would you have an abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• its a tough question for me I am completely against abortion, but I understand your position, but I think that you should consider adoption don't feel ashamed though and just understand a lot of these women are completely against abortion so Im sure some hateful things will be said, but just know that God will not think of you any less and he will be there with you if thats what you decide.
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 9:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would. I was in your position and I have.

Now.... Here come the haters...........................
    Anonymous

• NEVER babies are a blessing and a special gift. a baby doesnt deserve that because you may have made a mistake. and deffinatly dont do it without talking to him first. how did you feel with your other kids.. when they cried of smiled or talked for the first time werent you happy could you kill an innocent baby?
    shellxobabie

Answer by shellxobabie at 9:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• do whatever you can live with. i would give it up for adoption personally. i sympathize with your situation and hope that it works out for you either way. good luck to you
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 9:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Nope. I can understand what you are saying though. I would just never be able to end the life of my child for my own convenience. I know you were using birth control, but still. It is up to you though. If you don't think you can handle it than maybe that is the best choice for you. GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• There are so many couples out there who would love to have the baby. Adoption would be a wonderful service to them.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Since you asked...no, i would choose adoption.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I think that u have to make a choice you can live with-what we say here doesn't matter because it's u at nite alone in your head.(hugs) sorry u are in this position.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't. Good luck to you.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Pro Choice. Do what you feel you need to do. ((hugs))
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009