My 4 year old son is out of control...please help

Momof2204

Asked by Momof2204 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I know of a GREAT book that you might find some good ideas in... it's written by a Christian, so I don't know how you would feel about that..... if you are interested in learning the title and author's name please send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Define out of control! Has he always been difficult? Is it a recent development? Have there been changes in the home or school that may contribute to his behavior? Have you ever tested for food allergies? As you can tell, there are lots of ways to respond to an "out of control" question, but without specifics, your best bet is to go to the local library and read as much as you can about child development and parenting. Or you can discuss resources with your pediatrician. Try everything...retain what is good. So much depends on your parenting Skills and Style, your child's nature (genetics) plus the general environment. Also, check out the Creative Discipline group on CM.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• u would have to give me a little bit more details because my son was out of control and i got him evaluated now he takes classes for social behavior and since he"s been taking them he has been doing very well...so maybe u should think about it its a step
    ms.hotmom21

Answer by ms.hotmom21 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009