alot of white discharge? tmi

ok, so my discharge is thick and white.. but it's not mucousy and it doesnt smell.. im 38 weeks, so im just kinda curious to see whats goin' on!

sunshinebaby209

Asked by sunshinebaby209 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• as you near the end of preg, the discharge increases...I am about 35.4 days and I have a lot as well.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I was wondering about that too.... 34 weeks....
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 10:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• is it like lotion...I get that
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Totally normal. It's called leukkorhea and it protects the birth canal as you get closer to delivery. I'm 37 weeks and I get alot of it too.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 11:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Sounds normal. I had a TON of discharge toward the end, enough that I thought my water had broken! Just a false alarm. Just wear a panty liner if you aren't already, and be sure to change it regularly.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2009