how do i tell my boyfriend how i feel with out him getting mad or upset?

We have been dating for 6 months, he is great. but i have been feeling so distance, i am so scared this will be coming to an end. and just a few days ago he was talking a bout marrige. He is in Wa visiting his brother. our phone conversation, at first lasted an hour or more now they are 15-20 Mins. and if i ask whats wrong he says nothing and gets quite. I feel like there is something there, that is just not right. but i dont know how to tell him with out him getting mad, or upset with me.
what should i do, please help.....

mommy234

Asked by mommy234 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Hi. I am so sorry that you are concerned about this. I think the best thing is to collect your thoughts. Maybe even make a list of your feelings. Then, set your intention to remain calm and tell him how you are feeling. You can not control his reaction. But I think things will work out better if you are honest. Perhaps he will open up and share his feelings as well. It is hard to build a relationship if you can not express your point of view. Good luck!
    Metaphyzmom

Answer by Metaphyzmom at 9:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You should definitley wait to talk to him until he gets home. These kinds of conversations should never take place by phone. You need to just sit down with him and tell him what you are feeling. Talk slowly and with a low tone of voice. Make sure you know exactly what you want to say before hand and stick to that plan. Goood Luck!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I totaly know how you feel =(
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 9:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• if he gets mad at you...then he is hiding something...
    men who are just hurting dont get MAD if your concerned...

be straight up...
    Anonymous