should i tell my sister or blow it off ?

My sisters dd is 17 , well i was over at my other sisters house and her dd has a cell phone which has a pic of the 17 yr old naked playing pool, so the 15 yr is grounded from the 17 and my sister doesn't know why and now 1 is mad at the other one, and the 1 sister has been asking me questions and i haven't told her a thing yet cause i am waitting on the right mommet but then i think i shouldn't say a word what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i have no idea what you are talking about? explain this again
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Huh
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 10:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• what the heck is a dd? You aren't communicating very well.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 10:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• okay i read it again and i think i get it your sisters daughter is seventeen and was naked playing pool and your other sisters fifteeen year old has a picture of it now the fifteen year old is not allowed to hang out with the seventeen year old (which is her cousin) and the mother of the seventeen year old does not know why and you want to know if you should tell her right?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Naked pics of underage girls on the cell phone-I got that much. Yeah, I say the mom needs to know.
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 11:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Um... ok... I think I got it. You have 2 sisters... one has a 17 year old and the other has 15 year old. The 15 year old is no longer allowed to be around the 17 year old because of the naked picture on the cell phone. And the parent of the 17 year old doesn't know what is going on, and you want to know if you should let her know what is going on.

Yes... just tell her what is going on. Say, sis is upset because they found naked pictures of your daughter on a cell phone.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i would tell.
    mommios8

Answer by mommios8 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If the mother of the 15 yo won't talk to the mother of the 17 yo you should, you never know who that pic has been sent to and mom should really talk to her daughter about sending pics she doesn't want circulated!. She could show up at school on Monday and have 1/2 the school have it on their phone!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would tell.... what could it hurt, everyone is already mad.
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 11:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would let the parents know. First of all if anyone was to get caught with that picture by a school teacher, principal, police so on, could get in big trouble. It is technically child pornography and states prosecute for that in even when they probably shouldn't sometimes. Like in a case like this maybe. And second of all if one person has it, usually more people have it and it could get around school and the girls reputation could be ruined and her families rep. could also suffer. Her parents need to discipline her for this.
    charitybelle

Answer by charitybelle at 2:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009