Kinda TMI but I feel like I have to..

I am 35.5 weeks along or so, and I have just gotten over the runs..(sorry) I haven't gone in 3 days, and feel like her head is in my toush and she is very still...I know her head is just about past my pubic bone..could it be final engagement or do I need to go...lol I am walking soo funny and slow

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you could be getting ready to go into labor...you usually "clean out" hence the diarrhea and I'm in the same place right now...head locked into the pubic bone. It is really uncomfortable and I feel like I'm crushing my baby's head whenever I walk or sit down. Egh...good luck mama!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• its possible but if you have had the runs i would think you would be cleaned out. did you take anything for being pluged up?
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 10:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Sorry to say but towards the end of my pregnancy, I had the runs often. I think it's just the pressure on your lower organs as the baby descends.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I don;t think I have taken anything and when I mentioned the runs to my doc he wanted to make sure I was hydrated. I am told any day now by my doc when I was there tuesday. We were happy to have made it this far!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• that happens to me.the babys head is engaged.i can barely walk cuz it hurts,my hubby has to walk me to the bathroom...i know how u feel.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 2:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009