Looking for a book and cant remember the title or author..maybe one of you have read it?

Looking for a book about a boy who hast his high iq so he goes to a special school for super smart kids, but the school is doing experiments on the students..they took one student, who died or they killed him and attached his brain to a computer..I dont remember who wrote it..or what its called..anyone else ever read it?

barefootbchbum

Asked by barefootbchbum at 10:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I believe it's Shadows by John Saul...I read it about a year ago, and I don't recall all the details, but iirc, it's the basic premise you laid out here.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL why did you post this one minute after the other one? you didn't even give people time to respond before reposting it.
    Anonymous

• it accidentally posted twice..so i deleted the first one...srry
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• OK :) LOL no problem just thought it was funny. never read anything like that one sorry.
    Anonymous

• Try googling key parts of the story and see if it pops up on a search. Not sure which book this is.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• If you go into amazon.com and enter in keywords, you might be able to find it. I found one I was wanting from 1972 that way... (yeah, I know.. most of you weren't born then) sigh.............
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• this sounds like it could be a robin cook book! from the way you describe it!
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 12:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It sounds like a book written by John Saul. Can't remember the name of the book, but try his website and see what you come up with.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• you ladies rock....I was really starting to think I was nuts :)
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 9:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2009