eeeekk (tmi)

So I went to the bathroom today at the doctor and when i wiped there was mucus on the tp. alot like half dollar size. there was no blood in it though. mucus plug or not? Doctor said probably. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably :)

I lost mine yesterday and mine was clear. To me mine looked like clear jelly. I also started dilating yesterday too so my doc is pretty sure that my clear jelly was my plug.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes-didn't you believe doc,or...?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It may be. The doctor should have also told you that the mucus plug also has little to do with the start of your labor. Things are loosening, but you may or may not start to go into labor. Essentially, obviously, you will shortly go into labor. But that is not a determining factor. It could be a day or a week, or two.... Just another part of pregnancy. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• No, i believe my doc just asking what fellow preggies think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• it is ur plug
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 2:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Probably part of it. I had that sort of on and off for the last week or two with all 5 of mine. Good luck! You're in the home stretch.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 4:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Sounds like it. Mine didn't have any blood, either. Congrats!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:52 AM on Jan. 3, 2009