i am 39 weeks pregnant and my urine is a pinkish color is it normal

about two days ago my urine became a pink color is it normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have any bleeding or blood go to the ER just in case
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 11:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I totally agree! You can never be too careful!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 11:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Pink means blood. Seek medical advise.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yea blood in urine is never a good thing...I would get it checked out especially since your pregnant
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 11:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Please go,are you sure it is in the urine or could it be from a scratch/vaginal?if you are sure it is in the urine you must go, it is a sign of possible bladder/kidney issues.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My guess is bloody show...sometimes it's very liquidy. Had you recently had sex? It could also just be from a burst capillary. Call your doc to be sure!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• if its in your bladder thats a sign of a uti or kidney stones..the same thing happened to me 3 days before i had my 2nd daughter..take the advice of the other ladies and go visit the L&D
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Are you certain it's urine? My amniotic fluid was pink when my water broke (normal, because the cervix bleeds as it dilates). I thought it was urine, because it kept trickling out all day, and it felt the same as loss of bladder control, but I was still urinating just as often, and that was yellow. It's also possible you have a UTI. Either way, you need to go in and be seen to rule everything out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2009