Have you ever had sex so amazing that you cried?

I don't mean just because of an orgasm,I mean the whole experience felt so good emotionally and physically that you couldn't hold back the tears during the act.Kinda a laugh/cry thing lol kwim? I am preg and wondered if it is a pregnancy thing or if this happens to other non-hormonally challenged ladies? ty girls...feeling like a weirdo lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Finally, something about "religion" I can relate to. LOL Yeah, sex for me is always a religious experience. I have cried. So has DH. It is a beautiful thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• nope.

why is this posted in RELIGION though? LOL
    Anonymous

• Hahaha. I've cried after sex for no reason, and my husband thought I was nuts and kept asking if I was okay. But yeah, it only happened during this pregnancy.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 11:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yes, yes I have!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yes! That totally happened to me while I was pregnant! It has also happened to me when I wasnt pregnant! You arent a weirdo!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 11:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine wasn't hormaonally induced. I cried, because like you said, it felt so completely right. In every single imaginable way possible. Only once, but I think that anymore would have killed me. Not to be all smooshie and girly... Serious. It was during and after. It was the best, or maybe he was the best. Who knows?
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have cried afterwards because I was going through emotional things. Sex is intimacy and it really forces you to let go o fthings and become vulnerable.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yes! Thanks for the memory!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I've cried after sex for a variety of reasons, and not just when I was pregnant. I tend to bottle up emotions alot, and sometimes letting go during sex kind of uncorks the bottle....
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• OMG IPOSTED IT IN RELIGION? I am so sorry lol lol lol ok so it was sort or a religious experience but lol I so menat to hit relationships geez lol.ty girls...oh man...
    Anonymous