OTC for sinus headache?

I am pretty sure i have a sinus infection, but i cant get in to see the doctor till monday, is there anything i can take thats otc(over the counter) that will ease my suffering... im misserable.

clarasmommy08

Asked by clarasmommy08 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Health

• Are you pregnant? If so, the only thing that the doc will recommend is Pseudophedrine. However, if you are just asking generally, tylenol sinus (or an off-brand like walmart or a drug store's brand) works great! I hope you feel better!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 11:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You might want to try some saline solution spray, too. Keeping your nasal passages moistened will help a lot of sinus problems
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Drink, drink, drink! The better hydrated you are the quicker you'll get better all the way around. Medicine is great but it'll work 10 times better if you drink extra fluids with it. Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I just got over a sinus infection for about a week of HELL, I didn't go to the doctor I used Sudafed PE, musanex and Saline nose spray. It work like a dream once I used the three together, I was starting to feel better within 2 days.

determind

Answer by determind at 9:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2009