CONFUSED!!"ADVICE PLEASE"

MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON DECEMBER 17,I OVULATED ON THE 28TH THROUGH THE 31ST,THE THING IS THAT I HAD SEX ON THOSE DAYS AND PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT AFTER I OVULATE I'M SUPPOSE TO DRY DOWN THERE.THE THING IS THAT I'M HAVING ALOT OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE,IT'S WHITE AND CLEAR.I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS,I GET NAUSEOUS,VERY TIRED,AND MY BREAST FEEL VERY SORE.I'M GONNA TAKE A TEST AROUND THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH.WHAT COULD IT BE THAT I'M GOING THROUGH THIS.THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• idk wait and test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• you could be preggo but it could be alot of things as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• it could be that you are pregnant but we here dont know because we arent doctors. so our advice is useless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• What?! No way, EVERY body is different. Some women have lots of moisture down there, some are bone dry. Sorry, but that's not an indicator of anything. :)

It sounds like you're wanting symptoms really bad. Take it easy, Mama, or you're going to see signs EVERYWHERE. You may want to pick up an early detection kit and test a few days earlier, but otherwise the only way to be sure of anything is to wait it out, sorrry!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I'd say the white stuff you are seeing is probably hubby's stuff coming out. Just hang on and wait. That's all you can do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• well about a week ago i started having alot more discharge than normal and i started sleeping all day long and throwing up and i took a test and it was positive!!!! its very possible your preggo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't take the discharge as a symptom. You could be "turned on" or it could be semen. Or you could have ovulated late or it could just be normal discharge. Or you could be pregnant. The other symptoms could indicate your period is coming, too. Or you could wait another week and test.
    Anonymous