did anyone else have alot of pain 6+ weeks after a c-section due to nerve damage?.

This was my 3rd c-section

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure what kind of pain you are having. I still have some shots of pain every once in a while and it has been almost 14 months since I had mine. My mother also had the same thing going on after she had us.
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 12:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yeah, you can have it forever or it may eventually go away. I have only had one c-section so far, but after I had alot of loss of feeling in my lower stomach and when my husband did touch it , it really tingled and felt very irritated, like almost made me want to puke it felt so wierd, it has been almost 2 yrs now and the pain is better but it is still sensitive. I tihnk ive just gotten use to it really.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I just had my 2nd c-section,
    Monday...

I am doing okay i am hella sore,

And just like the Previous Poster,
    *ilovemychi*
    said, i do have little feeling on my bellie, its starting to come back slowly,
    With my first C-section i didnt have pain after at least 3 months ...

and bascially forgot about it,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2009