7 answers 3 bumps Trying to Conceive
Asked 4:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2012 by Launasmom3210
6 answers 1 bumps General Parenting
Asked 3:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2012 by Launasmom3210
5 answers 1 bumps Holidays
Asked 9:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2012 by Launasmom3210
My daughter had strep throat this past week. The doctors office will be closed tomorrow because its Thanksgiving. Is there anybody out there that can tell me what I can give her in the time being? She is 2 and potty trained and she keeps telling me her but hurts. My husband and I put Balmax on the rash but the rash looks like its chapping, and she keeps holding herself. If anybody out there can give me an answer it would be greatly appreciated12 answers 1 bumps Toddlers (1-2)
Asked 6:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2012 by Launasmom3210
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....