My adult step daughter is disrespectful toward me. She mimic's something that I say, quietly but just loud enough for me to hear. It is passive aggressive behavior. She does not help out in the kitchen, does not pick up her dog's poop from my deck, etc. My husband finally can see this on going issue my way. Since the step daughter lives in San Antonio and we in Wisconsin, we only see her twice a year. What should I say to her when we confront her?10 answers 1 bumps Adult Children (18+)
Asked 9:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2012 by sparky8226
1-1 of 1 questions
Posts with Most Replies
- Your child has missed 2 weeks of school....
- What is the dress code in your home?
- Women should train girls to be young ladies and teach them how to cook and clean
- "Religious people understand the world less" in study that likens Religion to Autism
- Should poor kids be allowed to trick -or treat in rich areas?