I have a one and a half year old. She can't open doors yet. Our house is quirky and RIGHT outside of her bedroom are three steps that lead to a landing, then more steps... I shut her door at night, is that wrong? I have a camera and sound monitor on her all night. She wakes several times a night and comes to the door.11 answers 0 bumps Toddlers (1-2)
Asked 4:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2013 by 1974newmom
Posts with Most Replies
- For those of you that married at 17yrs-20 yrs old..are you still married to the same man currently?
- PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE
- The school showed my 12-year old an inappropriate movie and I am SO UPSET! *UPDATE*
- Honestly, did you marry your husband solely because you were pregnant?
- The most beautiful little girls in the world...