My granddaughter's cheerleading sponsor has refused to meet with the parents saying that the girls are now adults ( 15-17 yrs) and that they should be able to take care of themselves. My question is: are 15-17 year olds considered adults?18 answers 0 bumps Teens (13-17)
Asked 1:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2013 by sjrg1954
Active Posts in All Groups
- I told dh I'm leaving him!
- Do you ever find anything disgusting with your S/O and try to look past it ??
- What baby gift or purchase was worthless to you?
- Summer Baby Shower! 'Baby Girl Names' Win a CafeMom Coffee Mug
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F*cking Kill You" and "Go F*ck Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme