My newborn doesn't grasp my finger. The Internet says this could be a sign of a neurological defect. Has anyone else's baby lacked the grasp reflex but turned out to be problem free?6 answers 3 bumps Babies (0-12 months)
Asked 6:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2013 by Mrswest25
1-1 of 1 questions
Posts with Most Replies
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- Why are American women so jealous of .........
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.
- Do you agree with this statement concerning placing blame on parents?