A Quick Intro to CafeMom Answers
CafeMom Answers is the place to share your advice and opinions with fellow moms and get answers to your own questions fast. Here's all you need to know to get started:
You earn Credits by helping other moms. Credits are mostly just for fun, but they do help you reach new levels and unlock some features. Here's how to earn them:
Ask and answer questions. Use the categories above ("Parenting," "Life & Home," etc.) to find questions to answer, or ask your own question.
Bump good questions so they're seen by more moms.
Vote Up answers you agree with — look for the thumbs up icon next to each one.
Our moms use a lot of abbreviations. DH means "Dear Husband," and SO means "Significant Other." DD and DS are "Dear Daughter" and "Dear Son," respectively. Learn more abbreviations here!
You can jump directly here by typing cafemom.com/answers into your browser. Alternatively, you can find us under "More" in the main CafeMom navigation bar.
Active Posts in All Groups
- ungrateful stepsister cuts off mom after being taken in
- The Starbucks near me is closed on Thanksgiving.
- If you 'can't' fart in front of your man, you're a
- Famous clock kid's family wants to sue Irving Texas for emotional damages
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,