A Quick Intro to CafeMom Answers
CafeMom Answers is the place to share your advice and opinions with fellow moms and get answers to your own questions fast. Here's all you need to know to get started:
You earn Credits by helping other moms. Credits are mostly just for fun, but they do help you reach new levels and unlock some features. Here's how to earn them:
Ask and answer questions. Use the categories above ("Parenting," "Life & Home," etc.) to find questions to answer, or ask your own question.
Bump good questions so they're seen by more moms.
Vote Up answers you agree with — look for the thumbs up icon next to each one.
Our moms use a lot of abbreviations. DH means "Dear Husband," and SO means "Significant Other." DD and DS are "Dear Daughter" and "Dear Son," respectively. Learn more abbreviations here!
You can jump directly here by typing cafemom.com/answers into your browser. Alternatively, you can find us under "More" in the main CafeMom navigation bar.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Giveaway: "Happy Mother's Day!" WIN a $500 gift card!
- Could you marry a transgendered person?
- Does your family have any deep secrets?
- Trump Fans Lose Their Minds After Being Brilliantly Trolled By Mexican Boy
- Teacher went from "would you like to buy a shirt" to "your parents are deadbeats" in 3 days!