Accidents sometimes have some awesome outcomes but learning to make those outcomes consciously is something to be truly proud of. Message me to find out how to live consciously. :-)
April 7, 2014 at 11:31 AM
He's madly in love with me. It took a lot of work but I finally achieved the relationship I want. :-)
January 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Training for a new career. Yay! Gotta love it when your duckies just line right up in a row. :-D
November 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM
2 weeks without me was too much to handle. I don't know if I did the right thing but I let him back in. With the agreement we'd work on a couple of big issues. He will never find a woman who's as good to him as I am.
August 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM
2 years of settling into the role of housewife, giving up my business, trusting him for all of our needs... poof! rug got pulled out from under me.
August 14, 2012 at 12:50 PM
my daughter's dog died yesterday. it's been a very hard 24hrs. she was a huge part of our lives.
August 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Featured Posts in All Groups
- He wants me to work overtime so he can stay home and take care of his mom
- Do you enforce bedtimes during break?
- Why You Shouldn't Stress About the Summer Slide
- EU Referendum Aftermath: Brexit leaders stand accused of reverse ferreting as political and economic uncertaintly worsens
- He busted our daughter's lip