What to do, what to do. Nothing to do. Ugh. Callie woke me up and now she's right back asleep.
September 11, 2012 at 8:38 AM
I miss him so much I wish I could go home and crawl in the bed and lay next to him. Nothing will ever be the same again :/
March 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM
17 with a 6 month old beautiful little girl and one on the way. Just found out last night. I'm so happy and scared. Just left my husband yesterday and going through a divorce now.
March 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Well, goodnight:) 6DAYS! Hope this week flys by so I can see my baby again! It's been months since I've seen him or heard his voice. I miss my hubby.
November 22, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Me and my beautiful Miss Callie will be going to bed here shortly. Of course she's already asleep. Ah! Can't wait til the 28th when I'll be sleeping next to her daddy again (my husband) She will meet him soon(: Can't wait!!!!!
November 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Well I haven't seen my husband or heard his voice in 2 and a half months. Only 1 more week until I hear his voice and 2 more weeks until I see his face=) I can't wait for him to meet OUR daughter!
November 13, 2011 at 10:56 AM
I guess it's time for a cigarette. My babygirl is sleeping in her swing:)
November 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Most Liked Posts
- like if you know of someone or have been a victim of....
- Why are we accommodating transgendered people but not.....
- Holy s***! What a difference!
- Pagans post epic response to straight couple who wanted a ‘no-gays’ wedding officiant
- Feminist illustrator's powerful cartoons are proof that sexism is alive and well