Had a great Mother's Day yesterday, albeit so drama was involved, as there always is with my mother and I.
May 13, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I have lancing pain going through my right hand with stiffness in both. It's going to be a rather enjoyable day.
May 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Ugh the heat is killer. I ended up with heat exhaustion yesterday just walking around my very wooded college campus.
April 30, 2013 at 6:51 PM
It's apparently a sleepy day. DH doesn't have to be back in the new city till Thursday so he came back home. He let me sleep in and took DS to school. I didn't wake up till noon!
April 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM
DS is out of school, DH is home today with no work, and the rain isn't relenting. Makes for a hard day needing to run errands.
April 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1-9 of 9 Thought Bubbles
Active Posts in All Groups
- Help me pick a dress please! *SUNDAY UPDATE w/ pics!*
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- Does everyone here live in Bumblef***, USA??
- SIL made a scene at dinner last night. I am never going out with her to eat again!
- when did men get too stupid or unmotivated