you can run as far away as you can from your problems but they'll still be there.
April 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM
there's people who want to see me and then they back out. i'm thinking It's just empty promises cause they end up being "too busy" for the last 2 weeks. I should have known better. i'm bummed for falling into that trap.
April 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM
have you ever have or been wanting an abortion? how about an adoption? fostering? come join my group, maybe you will find someone willing to give you an oppertunity to adopt their child in my group - abortion adopting and/or fostering all come together as one. http://www.cafemom.com/group/116651
February 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM
it gets so irritating talking on the phone for what seems like EVERY day to you! wish you would keep the calls to a 2 week basis.
February 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
i was told i was the best mom ever today. i guess thats what i get for letting my little man do some cooking!
January 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
wow talk about no privacy when i have my CM up.- everything is right there for everyone looking over my shoulder to snoop at. I liked it better when you had to click on "my groups" in order to get to them
January 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM
why do pple add you on FB when you specifically say "only add me if you know me"..? i mean i got several friends of the same name because i'm looking for that ONE specific friend!!
December 13, 2011 at 5:13 PM
have to make the best impression on a priest who my son insisted on inviting to his bday.
December 12, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Featured Posts in All Groups
- The party's an hour away AND they're charging us ahead of time to attend?!
- What are some funny nicknames/code names you and your partner have for talking about sex when the kids are around?
- Graduating high school is not that big of a deal
- Trump Just Promised To Only Pick A White Man For VP – His Reason Will Make You SICK
- Undocumented immigrant posed as dead veteran to get VA, Social Security benefits