Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them
October 30, 2015 at 8:53 PM
Sunday is the golden clasp; that binds together the volume of the upcoming week
October 18, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content
February 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him
February 18, 2014 at 8:51 PM
I don't know about you but when the Lord makes me to be still I personally say OK Lord why do you want me to be still. So much for trusting. But I guess it is just really hard for people of our generation to actually slow down and be still. Maybe the Lord wants us to be still so that we can listen. But then I still get impatient and say I am not hearing anything. But I do know that He has it all under control. And I
February 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Active Posts in All Groups
- "Happy Memorial Day!" WIN Summer Gift Packages, Coffee & Donuts, the Gift of YOUR Choice & a $100 gift card!!!!
- I let my husband perform any sex act on me including .....
- This lying *** ***** tried it!!!
- moms with boys, do you explain this to them???
- need advice: how to handle a spoiled selfish co worker