the other day i was talking on the phone to my 86 year old grandmother. We were talking about race and how people are so ridiculous about mixed marriages and what not. she says, "frankly, i have a thing for big black men." MOST EPIC CONVERSATION EVER! lol.
April 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM
any one have computer repair experience? i HATE my toshiba satellite. i will never buy toshiba again.
April 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM
and my ear is infected. fabulous.
April 11, 2012 at 8:50 AM
my confession? i like to mix 1 hyvee strawberries and cream oatmeal packet with 1 trader joes blueberry oatmeal packet into one big bowl of awesome, fiberful, deliciousness for breakfast.
April 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM
ok. took the kids outside so they could ride their bikes and do their hoppity-hops while i spread some more grass seed for the rain, pruned the tree, trimmed the bushes, and dead-headed my flowers. Now lets hope this rain actually comes and helps my grass seed!
April 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM
just got to visit with my mommy! always a good time. after a half year in florida my kids were excited to see her too!
April 1, 2012 at 10:06 PM
my husband's cousin had her baby today! Her 6th born at a whopping 8 lbs 11 ounces! He has 3 older living siblings that are excited to greet him and 2 older angel siblings watching over him! Welcome to the world Eddie! we love you already!
April 1, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Featured Posts in All Groups
- What are some funny nicknames/code names you and your partner have for talking about sex when the kids are around?
- Memorial Day Giveaway: "What GIFT would YOU like?" CHOOSE YOUR PRIZE!!
- Graduating high school is not that big of a deal
- Brad Thor and Glenn Beck Advocate Assassination of Trump
- White football players brutally raped black teammate during racist assault in HS locker room