Today would've my BFF's 31st b-day. She passed on in 2002 before her 21st b-day. She had Lupis. And it took over her body. It was horrible. I miss her so much. Love you Jess. Miss you much Pebbles. Thinking of you today.
March 21, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I was decluttering my side of the room and I was going thru some old calenders (Yes I keep them cuz I fill them in as much as possible and like to look back) Anyway I found my 2006 calender and I wrote in it the day I took my pregnancy test for my Little Gaurdian Angel and it BLEW ME AWAY It was Nov. 28th. That is my sons birthday 2 yrs later. Insane right? God works in mysteriuos ways.
January 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM
So on the 15th it would be 6 years since i lost my little gaurdian Angel as my ticker says and I think for the first time in those 6 years... I'm ok with it. If she would have stayed with us. And her/my pregnancy gone all the way I wouldn't have my amazingly wonderful Jack. Because all I've ever wanted was 2. Just like my mom had. One for each hand, arm, leg/lap You get the picture.
December 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1-5 of 5 Thought Bubbles
Featured Posts in All Groups
- What is something that is popular now that annoys you?
- Appeals Court rules that the Second Amendment doesn't include assault weapons
- Hypocrisy Meter Off The Charts As Trump Has Golfed 6 Times Since Taking Office
- No more transgender bathrooms......do you agree with Trump?!?!
- Would you leave your 9 year old home alone?