The Writer's Edge Blog focuses on writing and editing topics.
I am filled with sadness as I type this, my final post ever for P.O.V. It was a great disappointment to see our Indiegogo campaign fail for we were counting on it in order to continue publishing.
At Sociology, you'll find clothing and gifts for women, children and pets with a social message. You'll also find our Mom line, items just for mothers, and our Quotables line, products featuring famous quotations.
The world is pretty scary for a child and more so when an individual can simply walk into a school and open fire causing such a catastrophic event.
Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
Psychology Today suggests that, at one time or another in a person's life, 49 percent of the population may suffer from a common mental illness or disorder.
Just like Pinocchio dreams of becoming a real boy, P.O.V. dreams of becoming a real magazine.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- If you and/or your DH hit the lotto...How much would BM get?
- Here’s How Obama Responded When Asked About Democratic Candidates Avoiding Him
- I haven't seen their mom since Thursday evening. what do I do now?
- Bulk up your bank account with our Daily Savings Challenge!
- You know you really f****** love your kids when...