I have been more depressed than this before, but never when I had so many responsibilities weighing on me. My usual repertoire of extra sleep and creative outlets just aren't feasible. St, John's Wart, don't fail me now!
November 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM
I hate waiting for applications to new groups to get oked as well as realizing a group you're new to is inactive.
August 19, 2011 at 1:16 AM
My wireless mouse is being a jerk and I want to throw it across the room. GRRR!
August 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM
I know that I want to make my own curriculum, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start.
July 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM
When life gives you lemons, find someone whose life gives them vodka and have a party.
April 29, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Do you think any cleaning services accept payment in the form of baked goods?
April 18, 2011 at 11:22 AM
It's called a learning experience, people. Pull your heads out of your asses and LEARN SOMETHING. Jeesh.
April 6, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Hypocrisy Meter Off The Charts As Trump Has Golfed 6 Times Since Taking Office
- This man invented a really questionable way for women to deal with their periods
- Appeals Court rules that the Second Amendment doesn't include assault weapons
- Black History Month: 2/21/2017 Alfreda Jones Pinkston
- Why is the first response always "Divorce!"