June 22, 2012 at 9:52 PM
An old man on the point of death summoned his sons around him to give them some parting advice. He ordered them to bring in a boundle of sticks, and said to the eldest son: "break it." The son strained and strained, but with all his efforts was unable to break the sticks. The other sons also tried, but none of them was successful. "Untie the bundle", said the father, "and each of you take a stick." When they had done
February 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Most Liked Posts
- like if you know of someone or have been a victim of....
- Why are we accommodating transgendered people but not.....
- Holy s***! What a difference!
- Pagans post epic response to straight couple who wanted a ‘no-gays’ wedding officiant
- Feminist illustrator's powerful cartoons are proof that sexism is alive and well