Ugh, I hate it when I post something just asking for advice and get some truthful info but then people just start jumping all over me.
March 20, 2012 at 3:13 AM
How do you know if someone is using your internet without your permission? When the lady moved into the apartment behind us she asked us for the password to it and promised us $20 a month. We never gave her the code but now I'm wondering why its seems slower than it used to be.
January 24, 2012 at 3:30 AM
I'm such an air head, lol. I heard this banging that sounded like it was coming from the basement and I thought someone had overfilled the washer and it was unbalanced so I went down there but the washer wasn't running. I was confused and went to ask my neighbor what the sound was and as soon as I knocked on their door I realized it was their video game. Lol.
January 17, 2012 at 4:17 PM
1-3 of 3 Thought Bubbles
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Gross or perfectly acceptable? Would you have cared?
- Are you your husband's first wife?
- How would you react if your husband asked for an open relationship
- Church stops mom breastfeeding her baby during services
- Shameful. University of California’s Davis Campus Stocks Vending Machine With Morning-After Pill