Thank God for YouTube... Seriously has kept me from loosing my gosh darn mind without my husband! :D
February 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM
It's never goodbye, its "see you soon!"
January 22, 2013 at 7:54 AM
The hardest moment of my life is approaching and I am scared as hell.... All I can do is pray for strength, and that the tears pass quickly.
January 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
It's so hard looking at the calendar now... It's getting closer and closer to when Joe leaves. I'm fighting away the panic attacks and tears, telling myself I need to stay strong for my husband and my beautiful children. This wont be easy, but if my mother, and grandmother could do this, then so can I! Army Strong! I am not alone.
January 4, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- My son brought a ouija board in my house.
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.