Me: [presents argument] Other: YOUR MOM AND BLAH BLAH BLAH Me: Not what I was saying at all, you're missing the point... Other: NO, YOU SMELL
May 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Trying to overcome this really intense sad and lonely feeling. I know that if I talk about it, I might feel better, but there aren't any words I can find to describe it. Such a sad little prison of my mind.
May 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Feeling better after finding out I'm not the only mom who feels the way I do...thank you all for your love! <3 I need to start coming here more often.
March 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1-6 of 6 Thought Bubbles
Posts with Most Replies
- If your child dated outside of their race...
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.
- Have you known a kid that would actually starve without the backpack full of food given out on Friday's?
- If Cafemom had a nominal Membership Fee
- Would you leave your 9 year old home alone?