Praying we dont get hit with a tornado, they say we are in this storms direct path. Winds up to 70mph and golf ball size hail. Tornado warning until 8pm.
November 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM
Hubby is good to go, he has stress related chest wall pain not related to the actual heart....Thank GOD!!! He also has viral bronchitis and pleurisy. He will rest today and can go back to work tomorrow. He needs to follow up with a cardiologist because he does have a heart murmur and they want to make sure their ER diagnosis is correct.
November 9, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Please pray, hubby came home from work early with chest pains. Heading to the VA ER now.
November 9, 2011 at 7:38 AM
My mom took her first load of boxes over to her new place...woohoo only one more week and I will have my house back!!!!
November 5, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Really need some help, please look at my wish..http://www.wishuponahero.com/wishes/?id=1050769
November 3, 2011 at 12:23 PM
I am so ready for church tonight, really needing a pick me up. It has been one tough week so far:(
November 2, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Featured Posts in All Groups
- He wants me to work overtime so he can stay home and take care of his mom
- Do you enforce bedtimes during break?
- Why You Shouldn't Stress About the Summer Slide
- EU Referendum Aftermath: Brexit leaders stand accused of reverse ferreting as political and economic uncertaintly worsens
- He busted our daughter's lip