Happy 4th birthday to my miracle twinners. Born at 32.4 weeks, weighing 5.6lbs and 4.12lbs and not an issue among them.
October 17, 2011 at 7:39 AM
My anxiety is going crazy. Going back to church after 6 yrs. I am very excited, but nervous and scared too.
October 16, 2011 at 7:20 AM
I think I am more excited for the twins bday party today than they are lol
October 15, 2011 at 7:36 AM
Braden and Sara's bday party tomorrow....they are having their first real party at the bowling alley with like 20 kids...Cannot believe they are turning 4.
October 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM
MOMS WHO CAN'T AFFORD CHRISTMAS FOR THE KIDS Join Here http://www.cafemom.com/group/30509 Its NEVER too late to be an Angel!! . Please contact Amber or visit our post for stockings for more information on how to help. (Donations accepted until December 15th.)
October 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Today my goal is to hunt down the 17/22 parents who haven't RSVPd to Braden and Sara's party on Saturday to get a head count.....why the heck can't people use one of the 3 ways to get a hold of me and do so!!!!!!!
October 11, 2011 at 6:35 AM
Featured Posts in All Groups
- This man invented a really questionable way for women to deal with their periods
- Did my dh steal my identity?!
- Would you leave your 9 year old home alone?
- Appeals Court rules that the Second Amendment doesn't include assault weapons
- Milo defends adult males having inappropriate relationships with 13 year old children