* 3 (3 ounce) packages fruit flavored gelatin mix
* 4 cups white sugar
* 13 cups boiling water
* 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans pineapple juice
* 1 (16 ounce) bottle lemon juice concentrate
* 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
1. In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar. Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate. Divide into 2 containers, and freeze until solid.
2. To serve, place gelatin mixture in punch bowl, and chop into pieces. Pour in ginger ale.
at 10:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009