Here's how to add a Blinkie to a widget on your profile page:
1. Click on your screenname at the top of your page.
2. Click on 'Add a Widget' next to your avatar in the yellow box.
3. Scroll down to 'Rich-text widget', click the 'Learn More' button.
4. Click the 'Add This Widget' button.
Open a new browser window and go to the blinkie website.
5. Choose a blinkie on the site.
6. On the preview page for your blinkie, scroll down and click in the box with the HTML code.
7. Copy that code (control + c).
8. Return to your CafeMom account.
9. Paste the HTML code (control + v) in the box beneath 'Paste Code Here'.
10. Choose the appropriate settings for that widget.
11. Click 'Save Widget'.
When you return to your profile, you will only see the code that you pasted.
To preview the blinkie, click on the 'edit' button at the top of the widget.
You will see the blinkie in the box. Click Save.
Go back to your profile page, and you should see the blinkie.