All around CafeMom, moms are using signatures (known as "siggies") in their posts. Signatures are a great way to show off your personality, promote a group, or add some color to your post or message.
You can add a signature to your CafeMom profile. Your signature will appear on CafeMom group posts and messages.
Here's how to add a signature to your account:
1. Click on the "More" tab at the top of the page in gray.
2. Click on 'My Account Settings".
3. Click on the "Fonts & Signatures" tab.
4. Scroll down to "Signatures".
5. This will give you details on adding a signature. You will see two options: "Add a Rich Text Signature" (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or "Add a Plain Text Signature" (no links or colors).
6. Decide which kind of signature you would like to create and click the appropriate button.
Follow the instructions on that page to create your signature.
Be sure to give your signature a name so you can keep track of the different signatures you create.
After you've created your signature, set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.