Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need prayers for tomorrows follow up blood draw

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

I am pregnant.  We have been trying for two years (with five early losses) to add another miracle to our family.  Hubby and I have a beautiful six year old boy.  My son keeps saying that he would love to have a baby sister or brother and it breaks my heart.

I had my blood drawn on Thursday after getting a postive pregnancy test.  My HCG was 11.5, but my progesterone was 19.2.  The HCG was low, but the progesterone was good for being pregnant. 

I go back in to the doc's tomorrow for a follow up appointment to have another blood test.  My hcg number needs to quadruple to indicate a healthy baby.  If my numbers have quadrupled, we can have a medical intervention ( a series of shots to help the pregnancy).  If it hasn't, we will expect a miscarriage to be inevitable.

I need prayers ladies, please, that my numbers have gone up the way they were supposed to in order to go to the next step.  Thank you so much!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jenneliz
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:39 AM

you are in my prayers that youwill soon have a beautiful healthy baby 

~*~*~*Jenn~*~*~*

CoachyMom
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Thank you.  That means a lot to me!

Red54
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Wishing you good numbers tomorrow. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

CoachyMom
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Thank you!  My numbers more then doubled.  They went from 11.5 to 120.3.  I am elated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)